Sunday, October 15, 2006

Have I made some Aussie enemies?

I'm not 100% sure what to make of this, but somebody in Melbourne, Australia reached my site yesterday by googling the following:

Cam Smith Eat It

Apparantly there is a Cameron Smith who plays rugby league for the Melbourne Storm, and is thier hooker and captain. I'm guessing she was googling him, not me. However, the fact that I have been to Australia, and that I've got both a healthy ego and a vivid imagination allow me to retain some thought that Australians are googling me.

Still, whoever this is doesn't seem to have good feelings for my namesake (or myself), and I'm pretty sure I take offense to that!

Edit:

Wow, I may need to take a look at what readers I'm targeting my material to. Here's another google search that will lead you to my site:

Why does black coffee give me significant flatulence

Dear loyal reader,
Without having too much information about your colon (and virtually any could be considered too much) I'd say eat more fiber and yogurt/raw milk & your flatulence should be much milder & more pleasant.