Wednesday, April 05, 2006

It's just a little late, it's still good!

So, probably 3 weeks ago now, calvin 'tagged' me & although I did read the post, by the time I got to the last entry I think my mind had already moved on to something else & I didn't even realize that I was supposed to keep the thing going... oops!

So, better late than never:

Four jobs I’ve had
"Sports Advisor" (aka. SportChek guy)
"Golf club Draft beer & Burger Technician" (aka guy you buy beer & food from after 9 holes)
Bartender (aka Bartender)
Restaurant Manager (aka guy who gives you the free stuff when you complain)

Four movies I can watch over and over
Braveheart
Ace Ventura: Pet Detective
Meet the Parents
The Matrix (any one of em)

Four places I have lived
Concord, Ontario
Newmarket, Ontario
London, Ontario
Surfers Paradise, Australia (breifly)

Four TV shows I love to watch
LOST
Prison Break
Daily Show
Sopranos

Four places I have been on vacation
Australia
New Zealand
Florida
Ottawa

Four websites I visit daily
T-Nation
Soccernet
Mercola's Health Blog
YOUR website!

Four of my favourite foods
Fall off the bone, Back Ribs
Organic Royal Gala apples
Sea Scallops
Milk

Four places I would rather be right now
Cycling anywhere in Europe
At the Human Kinetics bookstore with a pocket full of cash
Playing soccer
In Cairns, reading on the beach with a Toohey's New in one hand & a Kangaroo steak in the other (...but how would I hold the book?)

Four bloggers I am tagging
Everybody I want to hear from has posted already, so I'm gonna let this be a dead end