Tuesday, September 14, 2004

The time has come

WIll it never end?

I've been considering starting a blog of my own for quite some time now, and with blogs run by my friends suddenly cropping up in every direction, I think its time for me to make myself heard as well.

Over and above my own selfish desire to be noticed, I think I've got something to offer the blogosphere. After a brief hiatus from school and career related business, I believe now that I'm back I've got more relevant and pertinent material to share with the blogosphere than I did earlier. Thus, now is the time for Black Coffee Blues to come to life.

Knowing myself, I imagine most of my subject matter will revolve around health & wellness, politics (with a bit of a green tint most likely) & what I hope will be a perspective on whats going on around me that's worth the time it takes to read. If its not, I encourage you to continue surfing. If it is, I encourage you to let me know.